Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Time Counter Surfer

Counter surfing…

I'm sure seasoned Husky owners have all seen the pictures, or experienced it for themselves. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a great example.



And another…



These beautiful dogs aren't mine, mine has been a good boy, until now…

Seven years…that's how long we've had Phoenix minus the counter surfing. I'm not saying he hasn't been bad! He's had plenty more shenanigans to make up for his lack of perusing my clean countertops!

We just moved into a new house. There is a lot more counter space in the kitchen, and I am sure the leftover cup of garlic sauce was quite tempting as well! I walked in the door, after literally being gone less than two minutes, to find greasy garlic sauce all over my clean kitchen floor.

I would have never guessed it was him either, but he gave himself away. Poor dog. He just can't help it! I would have yelled at the cats!

I'm still not sure how he got to it. I had pushed it back so it was against the wall. I can't imagine him jumping on top of my counter, but I think he must have. If I only had proof!!

Sneaky little booger.


No comments:

Post a Comment