Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Howlidays

Happy Christmas to all my furry friends and followers! I hope you all have been enjoying your howlidays as much as me!

I have been hanging out with my best furpal Ella! Here she is in front of her Christmas tree. Isn't she pretty?


Santa Paws brought me some great gifts! I got an owl stuffie for Christmas, and a toy with 12 SQUEAKERS!! 12!

We had a wonderful Christmas dinner. I ate jalapeno cheese, ham, and snitched cookies from anyone who would share with me. The best part was when Grandpa dropped a huge piece of prime rib! I helped him clean that right up!

Mom tried to get me to pose in front of the Christmas tree, but I just wasn't feeling it.

Here are some outtakes.

Ok Mom. Can we hurry this up please. I have places to go and food to snitch.



Oh me. It sucks to be cute sometimes.


I'm not looking, Mom.



I am getting REALLY peeved.



A cookie you say? I get a cookie if I'm good?


How's this? Is this better? No?



Cuz I can always do this again.


There it is! There's the money shot!

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Cutie Pie Phoenix! You love coming to Grandma's house, don't you?

    ReplyDelete