Friday, February 17, 2012

Visiting Ella


Hey Pup Pals and Lurkers!

Guess where I've been all week?

Guess, guess I betcha can't guess!

I went to Grandpa & Grandma's house! Awoo!! And you know what that means? That means I get to see Ella! Awoooo!!

Oh, and Auntie Amanda too. I love my Auntie.

I got to spend several days visiting Ella. It was so much fun. I love being spoiled!

Here I am on my way down. I refused to lay down. The whole way.



We had lots of fun romping around and chasing each other.




We also enjoyed looking out the window.
You never know who you're gonna see out there!


Of course we can't forget hanging out poolside.
Yawn, what a beautiful day!



Before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye. Mom tried to get some photos of us together before we left.

We didn't feel like cooperating. Or, rather I did not feel like cooperating.

First I had my eyes closed.



Then I got distracted.



Then neither of us could hold still.



It's time to say goodbye, but I don't wanna.



Goodbyes are no fun. Let's be silly instead!


On my way back home.
I didn't sit down this time either.



I miss my pretty girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment